At Merrimack, we help you get where you need to be.
Ride the Warrior Shuttle, Merrimack College’s shuttle service to nearby destinations in North Andover, Andover and Methuen. This free service is provided for students, faculty and staff. To ride the shuttle, a Merrimack ID or Merrimack-issued guest information must be shown to the driver.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE WEEKDAY SCHEDULE.
- The Shuttle will drop off students at 4:00 pm on weekdays at the Andover Train Station in time for the 4:49 pm train to Boston.
- The shuttle is unavailable daily between 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm for maintenance and refueling. Please arrange your transportation needs around those times.
Bus stops (and last pick-up times)
- Royal Crest Estates: by the greenhouse. This is a 24/7 stop.
- Merrimack College: outside the Dunkin’ Donuts along Cullen Ave. This is a 24/7 stop.
- Andover Train Station: curbside at the station shelter. Last pick-up from this location is 11:30pm (M-F), 12:30am (Sat.) & 3:40pm (Sun.).
- Panera, CVS: outside Panera. Last pick-up from this location is 8:30pm (M-F), 3:50pm (Sat.) & 7:00pm (Sun.).
- Chipotle: outside the Chipotle. Last pick-up from this location is 8:40pm (M-F), 4:00pm (Sat.) & 7:10pm (Sun.).
- Market Basket: at the bus stop outside the Market Basket. Last pick-up from this location is 8:50pm (M-F), 4:10pm (Sat.) & 7:30pm (Sun.).
- Fuddruckers, Tripoli & Starbucks: outside the Fuddruckers. Last pick-up from this location is 8:00pm (M-F).
- The Loop (Methuen): outside the rear entrance of the AMC Theater along Route 213 (not along the front of the plaza). Last pick-up from this location is 10:10pm(Sat.) & 8:30pm (Sun.).
Services at each bus stop
The Loop (Methuen) includes:
Bath and Body
Chuck E’ Cheese
Not Your Average Joes
Super Stop & Shop
Panera, CVS also includes:
Market Basket also includes:
Payless Shoe Source
Fuddruckers, Tripoli & Starbucks also includes:
J. Michaels Salon & Spa
Zinga Frozen Yogurt
Chipotle also includes:
Jos. A. Bank
Pazzo Gelato Cafe
Pier 1 Imports
(business listings as of September 23, 2014)
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or suggestions about the shuttle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For any problems or concerns, please contact the Merrimack College Police Department (978) 837-5555.
Wheels with no strings attached
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! Merrimack is partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to campus. To use Zipcars, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. When you’re done, return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for faculty, staff and students age 18 and older: rates start at just $7.50/hour or $69/day.
- Gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free!
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive $35 in driving credit your first month.
Learn more and get started at http://www.zipcar.com/merrimack
Need more information?