Transforming Ideas into Real-World Solutions
Through the application of engineering, computer science and data analytics, our faculty foster a learning experience that integrates focused instruction, research, internships, fellowships and service.
You’ll benefit from Merrimack’s:
- State-of-the-art student facilities, including new structures and materials, geosystems, environmental testing and robotics labs – as well as makerspaces, fabrication and innovation workshops.
- Top online master’s programs in computer science and data science with tuition under $22,000 and tracks uniquely designed for career changers
- Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (#86), US News and World Report
Nationally Ranked Engineering Program
Merrimack College’s undergraduate engineering program ranks No. 86 among 230 programs by U.S. News and World Report.
With a 13:1 student-faculty ratio, you’ll get to know your professors — experts who have literally been there and done that and want to help you do the same.
Northeastern University, Boston University, Tufts, University of Pennsylvania and Merrimack are just some of the graduate programs graduates are attending.
Career Outcomes Rate
99% of Engineering and Computational Sciences’ undergraduate class of 2023 were either employed, participating in voluntary service, or continuing their education within nine months of graduation.
TOP HIRING & INTERNSHIP COMPANIES
Undergraduate Majors and Graduate Programs
- CIVIL ENGINEERING, B.S.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING, B.S.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, B.S.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, M.S. (Online)
- INTERACTIVE DESIGN (Combined major)
- DATA SCIENCE, B.S.
- DATA SCIENCE, M.S. (Online)
- DATA SCIENCE & SPORT MANAGEMENT (Combined major)
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, B.S.
- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA SCIENCE (Combined major)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, B.S.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, M.S. (Online)
- STRATEGIC MARKETING & DATA ANALYSIS (Combined major)
EXPLORE ENGINEERING AND COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCES
Explore all that the School of Engineering and Computational Sciences has to offer inside and outside of the classroom to tailor your experience to your unique needs, goals and dreams.
“Earning my bachelor’s degree from Merrimack helped me secure my current position at MassDOT and further my career within the state.
Additionally, the superintendent of a previous contract I worked on was a Merrimack Alum as well, which provided a great connection and start to the working relationship.”
Kayleigh Manion ’22
Civil Engineering Major
EIT, Civil Engineer II, MassDOT
Student & Faculty Highlights
Get Involved: Clubs & Organizations
There are endless opportunities to get involved at Merrimack and right within the School of Engineering and Computational Sciences.
Gain different perspectives, put learning into action and learn from peers and faculty advisors through one of our School of Engineering and Computational Sciences clubs: