Operations Management Minor
Students in the Operations Management Minor learn about operating systems, quality management, product design, supply chain management, and inventory control. Students study how information, resources, and people can be best coordinated to reach a company’s goals.
- BUS1100 Essentials of Business Analysis
- BUS2203 Accounting for Business
- BUS2213 Business Statistics
- BUS2220 Operations Management
Choose 1 additional Management course:
- MGT3308 Quality Management
- MGT3309 Introduction to Management Science
- MGT3310 Organizational Behavior
- MGT4430 Special Topics in Operations Management
Career Combination: Students who major in Engineering or Mathematics and minor in Operations Management will have a great foundation for a career in operations management. Graduates with an Operations Management Minor may work in consulting, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, services, non-profit organizations, etc. and their positions range from project manager, process designer, operations analyst, to senior executives.