Graduate Programs in Business
Our practical, affordable business master’s degrees and certificates equip you for leadership roles. Increase your competitiveness, professional impact and earning potential in one year or less.
Graduate Business Programs: The Merrimack Advantage
With small classes and a supportive culture, our master’s degrees and online graduate business certificates offer a personalized experience that lets you elevate your business career. Our programs stand out for:
- Robust fellowships. Get tuition discounts of up to 100 percent while performing supervised research, advising, coaching or professional work on Merrimack’s campus.
- Dynamic faculty. Learn from seasoned business people with long professional resumes and extensive industry contacts.
- Hands-on experience. Work in professional settings on case-based assignments, research assignments, independent study and other real-world projects.
- Highly sought skills. Develop characteristics that employers value highly, including excellent writing and communication skills, cultural awareness, global perspective and strategic mind-set.
- Career development. Leverage Merrimack’s strong reputation, networking events and alumni community to maximize your job opportunities.
- Convenience. Earn your business master’s degree online or on campus, with course schedules that can fit into virtually any schedule or budget.
Explore Our Business Master’s Degrees and Graduate Certificates
The Girard School of Business offers the following business master’s degrees and online graduate business programs:
- Accounting (online), Master of Science
- Business Analytics (online), Master of Science
- Business Analytics (online), Graduate Certificate
- Data Science and Business Analytics Foundations (online), Graduate Certificate
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting (online), Graduate Certificate
- Management (online/hybrid), Master of Science
Merrimack’s graduate business programs accommodate full-time and part-time students of all kinds. Whether you’re a recent college graduate, working adult, midcareer professional or international student, you can find a business master’s degree or online graduate certificate to fit your needs.
Take Your Business Career to the Next Level
Graduates of our business master’s degrees and online graduate certificate programs have an excellent track record in the job market. Alumni from Merrimack’s graduate business programs work for high-profile employers such as: