Master of Science in Management
The Master of Science in Management will prepare you to capably address intricate business challenges and compete for key leadership and management roles around the globe.
Finish in as little as 9-12 months
Customized for You
- For working professionals and recent graduates of any discipline
- Small classes with personalized attention
- Faculty with industry experience
- Graduates are prepared to capably address complex business challenges and compete for key leadership and management roles around the globe.
- Understand the complex business environment
- Develop advanced skills at interpreting and using information to make managerial decisions
- Gain a macro and global perspective of the interconnections of economies and business
- Gain tailored skills on leading change (e.g., in teams, in organizations, etc.)
For the fifth year in a row, our Master of Science in Management has been named a top 25 program in the nation by TFE Times. This year, our Master of Science in Management program is ranked 9th in the country. We’re proud to be among the top graduate management degree programs in the nation.
About the Program
Our Master of Science in Management emphasizes creative problem-solving skills, integrity and responsibility, and a global perspective, all of which are essential for personal and professional success in today’s rapidly changing business environment. Designed to benefit students who hold both business and non-business undergraduate degrees, the program provides students of all disciplines an excellent business education. Students will acquire valuable skills and knowledge that will broaden their range of career options.
What makes Merrimack’s Master of Science in Management a good choice?
Case-based learning and projects based on real companies allow you to apply your learning more effectively in your own workplace.
An emphasis on teamwork and ethical leadership will equip you to make a significant impact on your organization immediately and in the long-term.
Working on meaningful team projects with other students will enrich your learning in unexpected ways.
For more information on the Master of Science in Management, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or 978-837-3563.