Welcome to Merrimack College!
Helpful Tools and Tips
- Make sure you are enrolled in the RAVE ALERT emergency notification system. RAVE keeps you informed of emergency situations and school closings via phone, email and text alerts to your cell phone.
- Personal routers are prohibited. Wireless access is available campus-wide including most outdoor spaces.
- Enroll in Password Management.
Anti virus and Anti spyware software are required by anyone accessing the resident network.
- Check email regularly as this is the campus-wide mode of communication.
- If you order your laptop from the Optional Laptop Program, you will also receive excellent service and support from the AskIT Help Desk right here on campus.
- As a student you can print 1,000 black and white pages per year for free.
- Never lose access to important assignments, emails, appointments etc. Use MackApps to have access from anywhere at anytime.
- Check out Google+ and add Merrimack ITS to your circles for the latest tips and tricks.
- Like us on the AskIT Facebook page and be in the know.