Accreditation | Research | Assessment | Planning
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to foster continuous improvement at Merrimack College through its work in planning, assessment, institutional research and decision support activities including reporting and analysis.
We seek to promote academic and administrative excellence by working collaboratively with members of the College community and external stakeholders. The office’s work includes:
- Facilitating the development and monitoring the progress of the institution’s strategic and individual unit planning efforts;
- Transforming data into information for institutional decision-makers;
- Serving as the chief information clearinghouse for the College;
- Overseeing the assessment of educational programs and administrative services;
- Managing compliance with NECHE accreditation standards;
- Assisting departments and cross-functional groups with designing, implementing, and assessing continuous improvement initiatives;
- Performing internal consulting and analysis projects; and
- Leading and guiding other institutional planning and improvement processes.