The Merrimack Club is an on-campus dining area exclusively for staff, faculty and alumni to gather together as one community.
The club provides a “restaurant style” atmosphere where faculty may bring guests, staff can gather for lunch and alumni can reconnect before events.
The Merrimack Club is currently closed for the summer.
- Reservations: 617-837-5455
- While reservations are not required, we recommend you call ahead of time to make sure we have availability.
- There is a six guest limit per reservation for the dining room.
- For parties of seven or more, please contact the Conference and Events team to reserve a conference room. Please submit your event request one month in advance and note that a nominal fee for an attendant will be added on.
- In order to book an event with less than one month’s notice, please call 978-837-5389. We will respond via email within 72 hours.
- Internal and external event bookings for the Merrimack Club are managed through the Conference and Events office.