How to apply - Deadline to apply is February 15, 2017
- Apply to the Wellness Workdays Dietetic Internship through DICAS Online which offers you a convenient online application service designed to simplify and streamline the application process while providing you flexibility, electronic submission of application, and ongoing communication.
- Go to wellnessworkdays/DI to to download and complete the supplemental application and to indicate your interest in applying for a master’s degree program at Merrimack College using our free online application.
- If you are offered the Dietitian Internship through Wellness Workdays, many of the application requirements for the health sciences master’s degree at Merrimack College will be waived. An official transcript will be required. Visit www.wellnessworkdays.com/how-to-apply (LINK)
for additional information on the application process.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Verification Statement: Students who have or will be completing a DPD program accredited by ACEND and will be receiving a DPD verification statement are eligible to participate in this program.
- A Personal Statement (1000 words or less)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Application Fee: In addition to the DICAS application fee, a non-refundable $75 internship application fee is due. There is no fee to apply for the master’s program at Merrimack College.
- Wellness Workdays Dietetic Internship Supplemental Application
Note: GRE test scores are not required when applying to the M.S.- Dietetic Internship Program.
- AND (formerly ADA) Verification Statement Students who have or will be completing a DPD program accredited by ACEND (formerly CADE) and will be receiving a DPD verification statement are eligible to participate in this program.
- See prerequisites for the MS health sciences programs.