The Office of the Bursar helps Merrimack students and graduates navigate the cost of one of their most valued investments - a college degree.
Reimbursement Info for Spring 2020 SemesterMerrimack College has updated student accounts with reimbursements and credits for housing, food, parking and short-term study abroad.
We are committed to providing this information in the most professional and courteous manner.
Our office is responsible for:
- Generating billing statements each semester.
- Processing student refunds.
- Mailing out approved parking passes.
- Mailing out annual 1098T and 1042S federal tax forms.
We can also assist you with:
- Submitting a payment toward your bill.
- Setting up an external monthly payment plan with our partner, Tuition Management Systems.
- Completing the state-mandated health insurance form from the college’s insurance agent, Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk.
Did You Know?
Massachusetts law requires that all students enrolled three-quarter time or more at the start of the semester, as defined by Merrimack College, have comprehensive health-insurance coverage.