The notice of withdrawal must be in writing; refunds will be granted according to the date of receipt of the notice by the divisional office, not by the date on the letter of withdrawal. Therefore, it is advisable to fax, e-mail or file withdrawals in person at the Registrar’s Office, and not rely upon mail service. Refunds for recipients of Title IV federal assistance, will receive refunds according to the Title IV policy published in the Merrimack College catalog.
Please note: Withdrawal dates may vary for online programs.
Comprehensive fees help the College to provide students with a variety of services which enhance their academic and student life experiences. Fees provide access to services such as:
- McQuade library (including online access).
- Fully equipped fitness center and inside track.
- Center for Academic Enrichment, which provides a wide range of opportunities to students wishing to enhance their academic performance.
- Free tickets to Merrimack College athletic events, including hockey games.
- Career Services, which includes career fairs and panels, job-search workshops, on-campus interviews and extensive one-on-one counseling to help students pursue employment of graduate study goals. Also included are cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- Free printing up to 1,000 pages each academic year.
- Discounted ticket purchases for events at the Roger Center for the Arts.
- Participation in intramurals/recreation, club sports, clubs/organizations, social and educational programs, and Greek life.
- Hamel Health Center, which provides medical, psychological and health-education services (for access, students must fill out a health form).