Professional and Continuing Studies Tuition and Fees
2022 - 2023
TUITION (PER CREDIT HOUR)
24-Month Cohort Programs - Tuition includes textbooks
Bachelor Degree Completion Program (online)
|View Tuition Tiers|
|Summer and Winter Session||$438|
|All courses with a lab component||$494|
There is a $98 fee per online course.
|Audit Fee (no credit, no grade, per credit hour)||$225|
|Parking Fee per semester($70 Fall, $70 Spring)||$140 Annually|
|Within the first 15 days of the term||Full refund|
|After the 15th day of the term||No refund|
Please note that there are no refunds for tuition or any fees (comprehensive fee) nor a refund on room and board in the event that Merrimack College determines, at its sole discretion, that it must shut down and transition to remote learning.
By registering for classes, students acknowledge and agree that Merrimack College reserves the right to modify all aspects of its programming (educational, both in-person and remote; extracurricular; and any other programs currently available, or created over the course of the 2022-2023 academic year) at its sole discretion, and in response to orders of civil authority or as a result of COVID-19 or other causes outside of its control. Further, students acknowledge that in the event of any changes the College deems necessary, tuition and fees and room and board are set for the year and will not be adjusted or refunded.
The notice of withdrawal must be in writing; refunds will be granted according to the date of receipt of the notice by the divisional office, not by the date on the letter of withdrawal. Therefore, it is advisable to fax, e-mail or file withdrawals in person at the Registrar’s Office, and not rely upon mail service. Refunds for recipients of Title IV federal assistance, will receive refunds according to the Title IV policy published in the Merrimack College catalog.
Please note: Withdrawal dates may vary for online programs.
**The Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan allows matriculated continuing education students to complete a promissory note and pay 25% of tuition upfront and defer tuition payment until the end of the term. The promissory note is available in MyMack on the bottom of the Professional Studies Page.
**Yellow Ribbon - Merrimack College is a Yellow Ribbon Institution.
**Comprehensive fees help the College to provide students with a variety of services which enhance their academic and student life experiences. Fees provide access to services such as:
- Newly renovated McQuade library (including online access)
- Fully-equipped fitness center and inside track
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Writing Center (open 31 hours a week during the fall and spring semesters)
- Math Center (open 37 hours a week during the fall and spring semesters)
- Center for Academic Enrichment, which provides a wide range of opportunities to students wishing to enhance their academic performance
- Free tickets to Merrimack College athletic events including hockey games
- Career Services, which includes career fairs and panels, job search workshops, on-campus interviews, and extensive one-on-one counseling to help students pursue employment of graduate study goals. Also included are cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- Free printing up to 1000 pages each academic year.
- Discounted ticket purchases for events at the Roger Center for the Arts
- Participation in intramurals/recreation, club sports, clubs/organizations, social and educational programs, and Greek life
- Hamel Health Center, which provides medical, psychological, and health education services (for access, student must fill out a health form)