Merrimack College has now partnered with Cashnet powered by Transact to provide access to all student billing information and payment options via the Student Account Center (SAC).
Using the SAC, you and any of your authorized payers can access billing statements, make payments and enroll in an optional monthly payment plan.
Your account statement is called an eStatement and can be viewed in the SAC. It will be the primary tool used to communicate your education costs at Merrimack.
How to Access the SAC
- Log in to MyMack.
- Click on Student Info on the main menu.
- Go to the Student Billing tab.
- Go to the Student Account Center.
- Click Go to Cashnet
- Once signed in, click on your name located in the left hand corner and then under Payers, click “Send a payer invitation” to share access with additional family members or others who you would like to access your bill. (An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant.)
When your student makes you an authorized payer, you will receive an email with activation instructions.
Please note that due to federal student privacy regulations, initial access to the SAC is granted only to your student and only your student is authorized to share their account. As an authorized payer you will have the same account access as your student except you may not share access with others.
Benefits of the SAC
- You can share your info with multiple authorized users.
- You and your authorized users will have immediate access to current and past billing statements.
- Your billing, payment plans and online payments will be in one location.
Please note: eChecks are free through the SAC. There is a convenience fee associated with any credit card payments.
- Your eStatement are generated in July for the fall and in December for the spring for anyone who is registered.
- Follow-up bills are generally run on or around the 15th of each month during a semester where a balance is still not satisfied.
- Your eStatement for the summer and winter are generally available a month before the semester starts.
- You and your authorized users will receive an email each time a new eStatement is available.
Please note: Your eStatement is a snapshot of a point in time. To see the most recent changes made to your account, please log in to MyMack.
Email us with any questions or comments you may have.