- Lecturer, History
- US History
- US-Israel Relations
- Christian-Jewish Relations
- Christian Zionism
- American Religious History
- American Foreign Policy
- History of Israel/Palestine
- Ph.D. History University of Oklahoma
- M.A. History University of Oklahoma
- B.A. History University of Oklahoma
Between Dixie and Zion: Southern Baptists and Palestine Before Israel (Tuscaloosa, AL: University of Alabama Press, forthcoming 2020).
“Cultural Zionism and Binationalism Among American Liberal Protestants,” Israel Studies 23, no. 2 (Summer 2018), 142-167.
“American Cyrus? Harry Truman, the Bible, and the Palestine Question,” Journal of Church and State 59, No. 3 (September 2017), 447-465.
“The Forgotten Origins of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Near East Mission – W.A. Hamlett’s Month in the Holy Land,” Baptist History and Heritage Journal LII, No. 2 (Summer 2017), 20-31.
“Jacob Gartenhaus: The Southern Baptists’ Jew,” Journal of Southern Religion 19 (2017)