Confidential Health Services
The Hamel Health and Counseling Center provides confidential health and counseling services to all Merrimack students.
Health and Counseling Services are staffed by licensed professionals and all services are confidential. You may contact Hamel Health and Counseling by calling 978-837-5441 or visiting the main office to request an appointment.
We also provide consultation to students, parents, faculty and staff who may have concerns about the well-being of a student.
Hamel Health and Counseling Center is an integrated center, housed in a free-standing building. Following Walsh Way towards the back of campus, the building is located between Monican Centre and St. Thomas Apartments.
Call police services at 978-837-5911 or dial 911.
During Academic Year
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Appointments required: 978-837-5441
- After hours crisis coverage available for counseling services.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Winter Break and Summer Break: Closed
- See list of after-hours, off-campus services.
During Summer Break
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Counseling services available by appointment.
- Medical services not available.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Hamel Health and Counseling Center
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845