Confidential Health Services
The Hamel Health and Counseling Center provides confidential health and counseling services to all Merrimack students.
Flu Shots (quadrivalent vaccine) On Campus:
Where: Cascia Hall
When: Wednesdy, November 6th
1 to 5 p.m.
About the Center
Health and Counseling Services are staffed by licensed professionals and all services are confidential. You may contact Hamel Health and Counseling by calling 978-837-5441 or visiting the main office to request an appointment.
We also provide consultation to students, parents, faculty and staff who may have concerns about the well-being of a student.
Hamel Health and Counseling Center is an integrated center, housed in a free-standing building. Following Walsh Way towards the back of campus, the building is located between Monican Centre and St. Thomas Apartments.
Call police services at 978-837-5911 or dial 911.
During Academic Year
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Appointments required: 978-837-5441
- After hours crisis coverage available for counseling services.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Winter Break and Summer Break: Closed
- See list of after-hours, off-campus services.
During Summer Break
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m- 5 p.m.
- Counseling services available by appointment.
- Medical services not available.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Hamel Health and Counseling Center
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845