Massachusetts Community College Students
In accordance with the Massachusetts College Transfer Guarantee, Merrimack College offers qualified graduates of Massachusetts Community Colleges guaranteed admission to the academic programs listed below.
- Art and Art History
- Business Administration (8 concentrations)
- Communication & Media
- Environmental Science & Sustainability (B.A.)
- Graphic Design
- International Studies
- Political Science
- Religious & Theological Studies
- Social Justice
- Theater Arts
- Women’s & Gender Studies
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
- Complete an associate’s degree program at a Massachusetts community college and apply to transfer to a related course of study at Merrimack College
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and be in good standing.
Articulation agreements outline how a specific academic program at a specific institution transfers into a particular major at Merrimack College.
Northern Essex Community College
Merrimack College and Northern Essex Community College (NECC) have an articulation agreement. Students completing their Associate of Engineering Science (Electrical/Computer Engineering Concentration) at NECC in accordance with the minimum standards set forth in the articulation agreement will be admitted to the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at Merrimack College, contingent upon completion of Merrimack’s transfer application process.