Massachusetts Community College Students
In accordance with the Massachusetts College Transfer Guarantee, Merrimack College offers qualified graduates of Massachusetts Community Colleges guaranteed admission to the academic programs listed below.
- Art and Art History
- Business Administration (8 concentrations)
- Communication & Media
- Environmental Science & Sustainability (B.A.)
- Graphic Design
- International Studies
- Political Science
- Religious & Theological Studies
- Social Justice
- Theater Arts
- Women’s & Gender Studies
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
- Complete an associate’s degree program at a Massachusetts community college and apply to transfer to a related course of study at Merrimack College
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and be in good standing.
Articulation agreements outline how a specific academic program at a specific institution transfers into a particular major at Merrimack College.
Northern Essex Community College
Merrimack College and Northern Essex Community College (NECC) have the following articulation agreement:
Please note: Merrimack College also has an articulation agreement with Boston College. This agreement is for current Merrimack College students and not for community college students transferring into Merrimack.