- Assistant Professor, Marketing and Sport Management
My research explores consumer behavior, focusing on topics such as social influence, the psychological state of flow and branding. I also have experience in a consulting capacity, working with innovators in the healthcare, emerging-technology and nonprofit industries. I have combined my research and consulting roles through workshops on productivity and efficiency at work, with a focus on how to foster flow.
- Ph.D. University of Manitoba
- M.S. Marketing University of Manitoba
- B.Comm. Marketing University of Manitoba
- (MKT 3355) Consumer Behavior
- (MKT 4420) Marketing Research