Personalized Customer Service for Students, Families, Faculty & Staff
Why contact several different offices to discuss your or your student’s enrollment-related concerns? With Warrior One Stop as a single, convenient resource, you’ll have access to our cross-trained specialists who can answer important questions in areas like:
- FAFSA completion, financial aid and scholarship review
- Student accounts and billing information
- Course registration
- Degree planning and conferral
- And more!
Have a General Question? Contact the Task Force
Last year, the College created a Task Force that received and responded to over 60,000 questions. This highly popular resource is now located within the Warrior One Stop and is available to students, families, faculty and staff. Email the Task Force
Warrior One Stop Highlights
Warrior One Stop provides you with registration, student account and financial aid resources and general support. You’ll also get:
A Brand New Dedicated Space On Campus
Undergoing a major renovation in January 2022, Warrior One Stop’s Austin Hall location provides a new front office with a welcome desk. The first floor also includes individual meeting rooms for more personal discussions.
How Can We Help? Hours & Contact Info
Extended Hours: Aug. 12-31, 2023
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 26: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 27: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fall 2023 Semester Hours
- Monday-Friday (in person, online and phone): 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday (remote online/phone): 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.