Managing the Work of the Center
The Center for Sustainability and the Environment is under the auspices of the Office of the Provost and guided by a faculty steering committee with representatives from Merrimack’s five schools, the McQuade Library and the student Green Team.
The operations of the Center are overseen by a steering committee comprised of faculty, staff and students that includes the co-directors of Merrimack’s Environmental Science and Sustainability and program.
The steering committee is responsible for establishing priorities, developing new programming, reviewing projects and programs and working with the Center’s many partners.
Steering Committee Membership 2019-20
- Jack Adams, Electrical Engineering
- Bryan Bannon, Philosophy
- April Bowling, Health Sciences
- Cyndy Carlson, Civil Engineering
- Michael Corcoran, Health Sciences
- Emma Duffy-Comparone, English
- Anne Gatling, Education
- Dave MacLaren, Biology
- William McDowell, Biology
- Azam Noori, Biology
- Jane Parent, Business
- Lisa Perks, Communication and Media
- Jessica Rich, Communication and Media
- Stephen Theberge, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Joseph Vogel, English
- Catherine Wong, McQuade Library
- Margaret Byrne
- Aidan Scanlon
- Paige Sorenson