Merrimack College offers a selection of online programs at the graduate level.
Business Analytics, Master of Science
This online program offers a unique collaboration between the School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business. Professors from both schools combine to help you learn to develop engineering skills needed to function as a business analyst along with the business knowledge needed to turn data sets into actionable insights that can be presented to stakeholders.
Data Science, Master of Science
Offered through a collaboration between the School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business, this online data science degree combines the engineering skills needed to function as a data scientist with the business acumen needed to translate data sets into insights stakeholders can use to make business decisions.
Online Competency-Based M.Ed. and Graduate Programs for Teachers
Take the next step in your career by learning at your own pace. Earn your M.Ed. and Initial License, your add-on license, your Master’s Plus and more through our online competency-based programs. Progress through your studies according to your schedule with as much or as little support as you need. Choose from six programs:
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction (non-licensure master’s degree)
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Grades 1-6) – for Massachusetts licensure, includes Sheltered English Instruction
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language (Pre-K-6) – for Massachusetts licensure
- M.Ed. in Moderate Disabilities (Pre-K-8) – for Massachusetts licensure, includes Sheltered English Instruction
- Add-On License Moderate Disabilities (Pre-K-8) – for Massachusetts licensure
- Add-On License in English as a Second Language (Pre-K-6) – for Massachusetts licensure