Merrimack College offers a selection of online programs at the graduate level.
Accounting, Master of Science
We combine academic and experiential learning in our online master’s program in accounting. Our course curriculum will help you develop a solid foundation in best accounting practices. You’ll focus on relevant issues faced by today’s accounting professionals. You’ll also have access to a complementary set of management courses designed to prepare early career professionals to be effective managers. If you are interested in becoming a CPA, our program is also a pathway to the professional designation and meets the requisite 150 hour academic requirement for licensure.
Business Analytics, Graduate Certificate
Business Analytics, Master of Science
This online program offers a unique collaboration between the School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business. Professors from both schools combine to help you learn to develop engineering skills needed to function as a business analyst along with the business knowledge needed to turn data sets into actionable insights that can be presented to stakeholders.
Data Science, Graduate Certificate
Data Science, Master of Science
Offered through a collaboration between the School of Science and Engineering and the Girard School of Business, this online data science degree combines the engineering skills you need to function as a data scientist with the business acumen you need to translate data sets into insights stakeholders can use to make business decisions.
Data Science and Business Analytics Foundations, Graduate Certificate
Teacher Education, Master of Education
Take the next step in your career by learning at your own pace. Earn your M.Ed. and Initial License, your add-on license, your Master’s Plus and more through our online competency-based programs. Progress through your studies according to your schedule with as much or as little support as you need. Choose from six programs:
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction (non-licensure master’s degree)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Grades 1-6) – for Massachusetts licensure, includes Sheltered English Instruction
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language (Pre-K-6) – for Massachusetts licensure
- M.Ed. in Moderate Disabilities (Pre-K-8) – for Massachusetts licensure, includes Sheltered English Instruction
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education
- Add-On License Moderate Disabilities (Pre-K-8) – for Massachusetts licensure
- Add-On License in English as a Second Language (Pre-K-6) – for Massachusetts licensure