Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
The Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice is ideal if you are looking to pursue a career in one of the many paths open to criminal justice practitioners, or if you are looking to advance professionally in your current career.
Finish in as little as 1 year
- Fall, spring, and summer start dates
- Full and part-time options
- 32 credits
- Evening, hybrid and online courses
- No GRE scores required
- Scholarships and Fellowships
Customized for You
- Small class sizes with personalized attention
- Learn from high caliber faculty who are expert practitioners in the field
- Secure an internship to gain experience and build your portfolio
- Network with classmates who have a range of experiences
- Funding opportunities for graduate students to present their work at national conferences
Graduate internships are an important component of our program, offering outstanding field experience to build your resume, skills and networking opportunities. A limited number of graduate internships are available. If you are interested, please complete and submit this application.
Highly competitive programs, these fellowship positions build and enhance professional qualifications through in-depth field experience while defraying tuition costs.
An In-Demand Field
As our world becomes increasingly more complex and interconnected, the demand for criminal and social justice grows. Our innovative curriculum focuses on theory, research, policy and practice. You’ll be prepared to take on 21st-century criminal justice issues related to law enforcement, crime analysis, technology, and justice advocacy and reform.
Our graduate students perform internships and are employed at:
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Boston Regional Intelligence Center (BRIC)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Essex County Sheriff’s Department, Essex County Correctional Facility
- Local police departments
- General Electric corporate security
- AdCare Criminal Justice Services
- Youth Villages
For more information on the Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice, contact the Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or 978-837-3563.
Ask about scholarships designed for you.