Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
The Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice is ideal if you are looking to pursue a career in one of the many paths open to criminal justice practitioners, or if you are looking to advance professionally in your current career.
Finish in as little as 1 year
Start this summer - apply by May 13 Start this fall - apply by August 23.
Customized for You
Graduate internships are an important component of our program, offering outstanding field experience to build your resume, skills and networking opportunities. A limited number of graduate internships are available. If you are interested, please complete and submit this application.
An In-Demand Field
As our world becomes increasingly more complex and interconnected, the demand for criminal and social justice grows. Our innovative curriculum focuses on theory, research, policy and practice. You’ll be prepared to take on 21st-century criminal justice issues related to law enforcement, crime analysis, technology, and justice advocacy and reform.
Our graduate students perform internships and are employed at:
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Boston Regional Intelligence Center (BRIC)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- General Electric Corporate Security
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Youth Villages (Mental Health Care)
- Woburn, MA Police Department
- Weston, MA Police Department
- Merrimack College Police Department
- Essex County Sheriff’s Department, Essex County Correctional Facility
- Lawrence, MA Police Department
- Genesis Club (Mental Health Care)
For more information on the Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or 978-837-3563.
Ask about scholarships designed for you.