How do I order an official transcript? What is status of my transcript order?
There are three ways to order:
- Visit merrimack.edu transcript page
- Visit myMack student info page
- Fill out a form in the Registrar’s Office (when College reopens)
There is a 48 business hour turn-around time for transcripts to be processed.
How do I request an unofficial transcript?
I am having trouble registering on myMack - how do I register for classes?
Please review the following questions:
- Are you under the correct semester/program in the drop down menu?
- Does it say registration is open for you on your screen in green?
- Have you tried logging out and in again in myMack?
- Were you cleared by your advisor to register?
- Do you have a registration hold on your account?
How do I register for a directed study?
- You must complete the Directed Study form located on myMack or contact your instructor directly.
- You must have your instructor complete it and return it to our office.
How can I register for 20 or more credits?
If you are a first-time freshman, you are not allowed to register for 20 or more credits without permission from the Academic Review Board.
All other students are eligible if they have earned a 3.0 or higher in their previous full-time semester (not overall GPA).
Can I register for a winter term course through myMack?
You must have an overall GPA of 2.0, which is considered good academic standing, to register for a winter term course through myMack.
How do I get a new/replacement diploma?
You will need to submit a request in writing and pay the $50 reorder fee - payable by cash or check.
Your request should include the following:
- Your name (and name you used when attending Merrimack)
- Approximate dates of attendance
- How you would like your name printed on the diploma
- Where you would like the printed diploma mailed
- The $50 fee
- Your contact information in case of questions
- Your signature
How do I withdraw from a course?
You will need to fill out the course withdrawal form located in our office or electronically, Course Withdrawal Form.
Please make sure the form has your advisor’s signature and is passed in before the deadline.
When can I add/drop for a semester?
- You may only drop full semester day courses up to the fifth day of classes - any day later is considered a withdrawal.
- You can only add a full semester day course up to the fifth day of classes.
- If the course is full, you’ll need the professor’s permission (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the faculty member’s email or yours), or the professor may give permission via myMack.
- We do not take registrations over the phone. You may send us a registration form via email or fax, or come into the office (when the College reopens).
- To audit a course, please follow the same procedures as above. Please note you may audit only if there are enough seats available after our day students have registered. Please see dates on the academic calendar.
How do I select pass/fail as an option for my course?
You may fill out the pass/fail form in our office (when College is open) or access the form on electronically Pass/Fail Form.
See link below for Spring 2020 Pass/Fail information.
I want to take a course at another institution. What do I need to do?
- Check with Advisor prior to any course you would like to take.
- Check TES to see if the course has already been approved from other institution.
- If it is not in TES:
- You will need the signature of both your major department chair and the department chair of the course you want to take.
- Please provide a course description.
How do I change/add a major/minor/concentration?
- Yout must complete Change of Major/Minor form located on myMack or in the office.
- You will need the form approved by the chair of the new major/minor department.
What is the difference between the Deans List and the Presidents List?
- Deans Lists are students who are registered full time and earned a semester GPA of a 3.25 to 3.74
- Presidents Lists are students who are registered full time and earned a semester GPA of 3.75 to 4.0.
What score do I need to receive transfer credit from Advanced Placement (AP)?
Score a 3 or better and Merrimack College will award transfer credit.
How do I get an enrollment verification?
If you are confirming a student’s status, we prefer you use the National Student Clearinghouse to confirm.
If you are a student, you can submit a request by email to the Registrar’s Office as long as you are asking for registration and planned graduation information only. If you need additional information included, such as an address or SSN, a signed enrollment request form is required.
The processing time is 48 hours.
Who can I speak with regarding veterans benefits?
Please go to Veterans Affairs.