Frequently Asked Questions



There are three ways to order:

  1. Visit transcript page
  2. Visit myMack student info page
  3. Fill out a form in the Registrar’s Office (when College reopens)

There is a 48 business hour turn-around time for transcripts to be processed.

You will need to provide your signed authorization either in person (when College reopens) or email us a photo of it, including  a mailing address.

You may first log into myMack and then print an unofficial transcript.


Please review the following questions:

  1. Are you under the correct semester/program in the drop down menu?
  2. Does it say registration is open for you on your screen in green?
  3. Have you tried logging out and in again in myMack?
  4. Were you cleared by your advisor to register?
  5. Do you have a registration hold on your account?

  • You must complete the Directed Study form located on myMack or contact your instructor directly.
  • You must have your instructor complete it and return it to our office.

If you are a first-time freshman, you are not allowed to register for 20 or more credits without permission from the Academic Review Board.

All other students are eligible if they have earned a 3.0 or higher in their previous full-time semester (not overall GPA).

You  must have an overall GPA of 2.0, which is considered good academic standing, to register for a winter term course through myMack.


You will need to submit a request in writing and pay the $50 reorder fee - payable by cash or check.

Your request should include the following:

  • Your name (and name you used when attending Merrimack)
  • Approximate dates of attendance
  • How you would like your name printed on the diploma
  • Where you would like the printed diploma mailed
  • The $50 fee
  • Your contact information in case of questions
  • Your signature

Course Info

You will need to fill out the course withdrawal form located in our office or electronically, Course Withdrawal Form.

Please make sure the form has your advisor’s signature and is passed in before the deadline.

  • You may only drop full semester day courses up to the fifth day of classes - any day later is considered a withdrawal.
  • You can only add a full semester day course up to the fifth day of classes.
  • If the course is full, you’ll need the professor’s permission (sent to from the faculty member’s email or yours), or the professor may give permission via myMack.
  • We do not take registrations over the phone. You may send us a registration form via email or fax, or come into the office (when the College reopens).
  • To audit a course, please follow the same procedures as above. Please note you may audit only if there are enough seats available after our day students have registered. Please see dates on the academic calendar.

You may fill out the pass/fail form in our office (when College is open) or access the form on electronically Pass/Fail Form.

See link below for Spring 2020 Pass/Fail information.

Spring 2020 Pass/Fail form

  • Check with Advisor prior to any course you would like to take.
  • Check TES to see if the course has already been approved from other institution.
  • If it is not in TES:
    • You will need the signature of both your major department chair and the department chair of the course you want to take.
    • Please provide a course description.

Additional Info

  • Yout must complete Change of Major/Minor form located on myMack or in the office.
  • You will need the form approved by the chair of the new major/minor department.

  • Deans Lists are students who are registered full time and earned a semester GPA of a 3.25 to 3.74
  • Presidents Lists are students who are registered full time and earned a semester GPA of  3.75 to 4.0.
See Deans and Presidents Lists

Score a 3 or better and Merrimack College will award transfer credit.

If you are confirming a student’s status, we prefer you use the National Student Clearinghouse to confirm.  

If you are a student, you can submit a request by email to the Registrar’s Office as long as you are asking for registration and planned graduation information only. If you need additional information included, such as an address or SSN, a signed enrollment request form is required.

The processing time is 48 hours.