Welcome to a World of Wonder
Our mission is to awaken hearts and minds through collective engagement in the arts.
What We Do
The arts are a powerful, creative vehicle that strengthens the bonds of community through inclusive participation and collective creation. By providing opportunities to explore all facets of artistic expression, the Rogers Center for the Arts strives to:
- Illuminate the complexities of the human experience
- Provoke healthy conversation around challenging issues
- Entertain audiences through engaging programming
- Inspire action toward social good in the community
Join us for experiences in the arts that you just won’t find anywhere else!
Free for Students
Merrimack College Students can experience events at the Rogers Center for free. A limited number of FREE Student Rush tickets are available beginning 2 1/2 hours before show time in the Rogers Center Lobby. (20 tickets available for limited seating performances and 100 tickets available for performances utilizing the main seating.)
Merrimack College and the Rogers Center gratefully acknowledge the generous support of alumni, parents, friends, corporations and foundations. Special thanks are extended to Irving E. Rogers Jr. (1929-1998), the Rogers family and the Rogers Family Foundation for exceptional leadership and philanthropy.
If you would like to become a patron of the arts, please consider becoming an individual sponsor.
- Fr. Richard J. Piatt, OSA, Director (on sabbatical through 5/20)
- Evan Kelly, Associate Director and Technical Director
- Josh Canner, Assistant Technical Director
- Bobbie-Jean Powell-Kelly, Production Manager
- Paul Faulkner, Graduate Fellow
- Faculty and Staff, Department of Visual and Performing Arts