Welcome to a world of wonder!
The mission of the Rogers Center for the Arts is to awaken hearts, minds and spirits to the complexities of life through communal engagement with the arts.
We strive to strengthen the bonds of community, provoke conversation, challenge perspectives, and provide opportunities to explore all areas of artistic expression.
Join us for arts experiences that you just won’t find anywhere else!
Merrimack College and the Rogers Center gratefully acknowledge the generous support of alumni, parents, friends, corporations and foundations. Special thanks are extended to Irving E. Rogers Jr. (1929-1998), the Rogers family and the Rogers Family Foundation for exceptional leadership and philanthropy.
If you would like to become a patron of the arts, please consider becoming an individual sponsor.
- Fr. Richard J. Piatt, OSA, Director
- Evan Kelly, Associate Director and Technical Director
- Josh Canner, Assistant Technical Director
- Bobbie-Jean Powell-Kelly, Production Manager
- Paul Faulkner, Graduate Fellow
- Faculty and Staff, Department of Visual and Performing Arts