Where Passion Lives
The arts are the true spice of life. They lift our spirits, teach us new perspectives, broaden our vision and let us get lost in other worlds.
Our programming includes performances by national and international artists and students. With a variety of live music, theater, dance, comedy, film series and art exhibitions, there is something for everyone.
Merrimack College and the Rogers Center gratefully acknowledge the generous support of alumni, parents, friends, corporations and foundations. Special thanks are extended to Irving E. Rogers Jr. (1929-1998), the Rogers family and the Rogers Family Foundation for exceptional leadership and philanthropy.
If you would like to become a patron of the arts, please consider becoming an individual sponsor.
- Fr. Richard J. Piatt, OSA, Director
- Evan Kelly, Associate Director and Technical Director
- Josh Canner, Assistant Technical Director
- Bobbie-Jean Powell-Kelly, Box Office Manager
- Faculty and Staff, Department of Visual and Performing Arts