All seats for main stage performances are assigned, unless otherwise noted. Seating is assigned on a best seat available basis. Every effort will be made to assist you in your seat choices. If you would like to sit together, please submit your orders together.
By Phone or In Person: Order with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Cash accepted for in-person transactions. Box Office hours are Tuesday–Friday, 12–4 p.m. Sept.–May (Summer hours: The Box office is closed in June and July. The Box Office for the 2018-19 Season will open on August 21st). Tel: 978-837-5355
Merrimack Student Free Tickets: A limited number of free tickets will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis for every main stage performance. Tickets are available at the Box Office only with a valid student ID. There is a limit of two tickets per student per performance.
Discounts: Senior Citizens (60+)/Military/Students/Merrimack College Employees/Alumni and Emeriti are eligible for discounts off the regular ticket prices. Proof of status may be required. See our event listings for the discounted rates.
- Choose any four productions and save 15% off your total.
- Choose any 10 Productions and save 20% off your total.
- Choose the Full Season and save 25% off your total.
- In addition to your savings, you’ll receive invitations to subscriber-only events and advance notice, by e-mail, of any additions to the season.
Discount is taken off of either Full Price or Senior (60+)/ Military/Employee/Alumni/ Student rates as applicable. Free performances are not included in the subscription packages. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. For productions with multiple run dates, subscribers choose one date for the run. For productions with multiple run dates, subscribers may change their date/time pending availability.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive late, you will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Recording equipment: Cameras, video cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theater.
- Cell phones: Phones must be turned off during performances.
- Fire Notice: In case of a fire alarm, please calmly walk towards the nearest EXIT sign to exit the building.
- Mobility Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is fully accessible, with a number of locations in the auditorium that can accommodate wheelchairs. When ordering your tickets, please tell the Box Office attendant of any special requirements. Restrooms are fully accessible.
- Hearing Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is equipped with an Infrared Listening System to assist with sound amplification and clarity. Headphones are available in the lobby free of charge. A credit card or driver’s license will be held as security while headphones are used.
- Food and Beverages: The Atrium Café, offering lite fare, beverages, beer and wine, will be open 1.5 hours before most performances and during intermission. Food and beverages are also readily available on campus at Dunkin’ Donuts (in the bookstore), Zime (in the McQuade Library), and the Warrior’s Den (in the Sakowich Campus Center).