Please check our schedule of events for more details.
Signature Events Subscriptions: Our professional productions make up the Signature Event Series. These shows are more than just a performance, they are an experience! Purchase a subscription to this six-show series and save 15% off of regular ticket prices!
- Subscription price for six shows: $148.75 (regularly $175)
- Senior/Student/Alumni/Military subscription price for six shows $127.50 (regularly $150)
Student Series Subscriptions: Our student productions make up our Student Series. These show showcase the wonderful, talented students at Merrimack College! Purchase a subscription to this eight-show series and save 15% off of regular tickets prices.
- Subscription price for six shows: $68 (regularly $80)
- Senior/Student/Alumni/Military subscription price for six shows $54.40 (regularly $64)
How to Get Your Tickets
- Online Ordering: This is the best way to ensure you get the seats you want. Order 24/7 on our ticketing website. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- In-Person Sales: In-person sales are available on the day of performance only. Cash, credit or checks accepted.
Groups of 25 or more are eligible for a group rate. Group rates are off of the full ticket price and are not applicable on previously discounted tickets.
Refunds and Exchanges
All ticket orders are non-refundable. Exchanges may incur a $2.00 per ticket processing fee. Exchanges may only be made for same-event price tickets. Subject to availability.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive late, you will be seated at the discretion of management. Patrons are advised to check the start time on their tickets and arrive early. Late seating may not be possible for limited seating engagements.
- Recording equipment: Cameras, video cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theater.
- Cell phones: Phones must be turned off during performances.
- Fire Notice: In case of a fire alarm, please calmly walk towards the nearest EXIT sign to exit the building.
- Mobility Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is fully accessible, with a number of locations in the auditorium that can accommodate wheelchairs. When ordering your tickets, please tell the Box Office attendant of any special requirements. Restrooms are fully accessible.
- Hearing Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is equipped with an Infrared Listening System to assist with sound amplification and clarity. Headphones are available in the lobby free of charge. A credit card or driver’s license will be held as security while headphones are used.
- Food and Beverages: The Atrium Café, offering light fare and beverages will be open 1 hour before most performances and during intermission.