Signature Events Subscriptions: Our professional productions make up the Signature Event Series. These shows are more than just a performance, they are an experience! Purchase a subscription to this six-show series and save 15% off of regular ticket prices!
- Subscription price for six shows: $148.75 (regularly $175)
- Senior/Student/Alumni/Military subscription price for six shows $127.50 (regularly $150)
Student Series Subscriptions: Our student productions make up our Student Series. These show showcase the wonderful, talented students at Merrimack College! Purchase a subscription to this eight-show series and save 15% off of regular tickets prices.
- Subscription price for six shows: $68 (regularly $80)
- Senior/Student/Alumni/Military subscription price for six shows $54.40 (regularly $64)
How to Get Your Tickets
- Online Ordering: This is the best way to ensure you get the seats you want. Order 24/7 on our website. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- In-Person Sales: In-person sales are available on the day of performance only. Cash, credit or checks accepted.
Groups of 25 or more are eligible for a group rate. Email Bobbie-Jean Powell-Kelly, production manager, for details. Group rates are off of the full ticket price and are not applicable on previously discounted tickets.
Refunds and Exchanges
All ticket orders are non-refundable. Exchanges will incur a $2.00 per ticket processing fee. Exchanges may only be made for same-event price tickets. Subject to availability.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive late, you will be seated at the discretion of management. Patrons are advised to check the start time on their tickets and arrive early.
- Recording equipment: Cameras, video cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the theater.
- Cell phones: Phones must be turned off during performances.
- Fire Notice: In case of a fire alarm, please calmly walk towards the nearest EXIT sign to exit the building.
- Mobility Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is fully accessible, with a number of locations in the auditorium that can accommodate wheelchairs. When ordering your tickets, please tell the Box Office attendant of any special requirements. Restrooms are fully accessible.
- Hearing Impaired Patrons: The Rogers Center is equipped with an Infrared Listening System to assist with sound amplification and clarity. Headphones are available in the lobby free of charge. A credit card or driver’s license will be held as security while headphones are used.
- Food and Beverages: The Atrium Café, offering light fare, beverages, beer and wine, will be open 1.5 hours before most performances and during intermission.