Dining Options at Merrimack College
Whether on or off campus, regardless of meal plan, you will have plenty of opportunities to find the fuel you need to study, participate in class, exercise and get through your day.
Whether grabbing a quick bite at the Warrior’s Den, enjoying a slice at McQuade Café & Pizzeria or stopping by Sparky’s Place for a more traditional cafeteria dining experience, the Merrimack campus has a variety of unique dining locations available.
- McQuade Café & Pizzeria - McQuade Library
- Mindful Mac - Merrimack Athletics Complex (MAC)
- Sparky’s Place - Sakowich Campus Center
- Warrior’s Den - Sakowich Campus Center
- Augie’s Pub - Sakowich Campus Center
- Merrimack Food Truck - Gladstone Plaza
- Majors & Minors Eatery – Roger’s Patio
Resident Meal Plans provide exciting and innovative dining programs for the entire Merrimack community. All standard meal plans are included in Room and Board, are the same price and come with varying Mack Bucks each semester. Meal plans are refreshed each semester and there is a period of time at the start of each semester to change your meal plan. Block plans are available to all commuter students.
Coffee is essential to the college experience, and Merrimack has four different coffee shops across campus – each with a different environment to fit your needs:
- Dunkin Donuts - Merrimack Athletics Complex (MAC)
- Sanctuary Coffeehouse - Gladstone Plaza
- The Warrior’s Den - Sakowich Campus Center
- McQuade Café and Pizzeria – McQuade Library
Nutrition and Allergies
Our dietitian works hard to educate you on maintaining a healthy diet. If you have strict dietary needs, you can enjoy MyZone; a pantry free from gluten, peanuts, tree nuts and gluten-containing products within Sparky’s Place.
In addition, our dietitian is available for complimentary consultations on topics such as:
- Food allergies, celiac disease, or other special dietary needs
- Navigating the dining locations to find healthier menu options
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Nutrition presentations, events and programming
Contact Merrimack Dining for more information.
We’ve made it easy to make smart environmental choices when you dine at Merrimack.
Our Sustainability Initiatives