Food for Thought, Work and Play
Whether on or off campus, regardless of meal plan, you will have plenty of opportunities to find the fuel you need to study, participate in class, exercise and get through your day.
You can choose to grab a quick bite at the Warrior’s Den, enjoy flatbreads the Library Café or stop by Sparky’s Place for a more traditional cafeteria dining experience. Augie’s Pub, for students 21 and older, offers a pub-style menu and beer.
Coffee is essential to the college experience, and Merrimack has four different coffee shops across campus – each with a different environment to fit your needs:
- Dunkin Donuts - Merrimack Athletics Complex (MAC)
- Starbucks - Sanctuary Coffeehouse
- The Warrior’s Den - Sakowich Campus Center
- Library Cafe - McQuade Library
Nutrition and Allergies
Our dietitian works hard to educate you on maintaining a healthy diet. If you have strict dietary needs, you can enjoy MyZone; a pantry free from gluten, peanuts, tree nuts and gluten containing products within Sparky’s Place.
In addition, our dietitian is available for complimentary consultations on topics such as:
- Food allergies, celiac disease, or other special dietary needs
- Navigating the dining locations to find healthier menu options
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Nutrition presentations, events and programming
Contact Laura Klotz for more information.
We’ve made it easy to make smart environmental choices when you dine at Merrimack.