Senior Week 2023
Congratulations, Merrimack College Class of 2023! Come together and celebrate your hard work and accomplishments during Senior Week 2023. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus and making more Merrimack memories together!
Schedule of Events
All events can be purchased through packaged deals or à la carte. On-campus housing and food will also be provided at each of the events.
Monday, May 15
1-4 p.m. | Check-In | The Hub
- Check in for senior week and receive room keys as needed from Residence Life.
4:30 p.m. | Welcome Meeting | Rogers Center
- You will go over expectations and the schedule for the upcoming week.
5:30 p.m. | Welcome Reception | Rogers Patio
- Enjoy a cheese board selection and share a drink (cash bar) with your peers.
6:30 p.m. | A Walk Down Memory Lane | Rogers Center
- Reflect on your undergraduate years with stations highlighting memories such as Orientation, Homecoming, sporting events and your senior year.
Tuesday, May 16
9 p.m.-midnight | Lucky Strike | Somerville
- You’ll be transported to and from Lucky Strike at Assembly Row in Somerville for bowling and arcade games. You will also receive a drink ticket. There will be a cash bar open for drink purchases. Buses will depart campus at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, May 17
11a.m.-4 p.m. | Brunch & Bowl | Collegiate Church & Student Union
- Enjoy a brunch spread along with mimosas and sangria in the Collegiate Church of Christ the Teacher. You are also welcome to use the Student Union bowling alley, golf simulator, pool tables, and esports arena.
- Brunch will be available from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Bowling will be available from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
8-10 p.m. | Parking Lot Party
Enjoy singing along to a live band under bistro lighting for a parking lot party.
Thursday, May 18
Noon-2 p.m. | Boston Harbor City Cruises
- You will be transported to and from the Seaport to board a Boston Harbor City Cruise. There will be food and a cash bar on board. Buses depart Merrimack at 10 a.m.
4-6:00 p.m. The President’s Community BBQ
- You’re invited to enjoy a BBQ with President Hopey as he toasts all the graduates and what you have accomplished during your time at Merrimack.
8:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m. Last Augie’s
- End Senior Week with one last night in Augie’s Pub with your fellow seniors just as you have enjoyed so many other many Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights!
Friday, May 19
Breakfast Food Truck
- More details coming soon.
- More details coming soon.
Saturday, May 20
- Please visit the Merrimack College Commencement web pages for more information.
Sign Up Details
- Sign Up Deadline: Monday, May 1, 2023
- Eligibility: All Merrimack College students with at least 92.0 credits as of January 17, 2023, are eligible for the May 2023 Senior Week. Students must be in good standing with the College – academically, financially and with the Office of Community Standards. Students may only participate in Senior Week Activities once. If someone participates in May 2023, for example, they may not participate again in May 2024.
- Cost: There are multiple options for Senior Week so we have listed all of the pricing on the ticketing website below.
- Guests: No guests are permitted on campus or at any Senior Week events.
- Campus Policies: Merrimack College policies remain in effect throughout the duration of Senior Week, both on-campus and while off-campus at events.
- Housing Questions: Contact the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5507.
- General Questions: Contact the Office of Student Involvement at email@example.com or 978-837-5508.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I stay on campus during Senior Week?
Yes. All seniors participating in the Senior Week package or à la carte options are permitted to stay on campus in their current Residence Hall from Monday, May 15, until Commencement on Saturday, May 20, when all seniors must be moved and checked out of their residence hall.
All seniors, regardless of whether or not they will be participating in events, will need to move out on Wednesday, May 10. Seniors who are participating in senior week activities will need to sign up to return to their housing assignment when Senior Week events begin. Seniors should start to prepare for this move-out by starting to take things home during the upcoming breaks. Seniors should pack lightly for Senior Week - it is only a few days, filled with fun events so you will not need many items.
I’m a commuter student. Can I stay on campus during Senior Week?
Yes. All students participating in Senior Week are encouraged to stay with friends on campus.
Any commuters looking for a space will be placed together in Monican Hall. Students will move back onto campus on Monday, May 15, 2023, at 1 p.m.
Check-in will be happening in The Hub from 1-4 p.m. Students going to new spaces will be given their keys at this time.
If you have more questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5507.
Are there additional costs during Senior Week?
Yes. Food is provided at the listed and scheduled Senior Week events. However, please plan accordingly if you would like to have meals/snacks in your room. All of the events have a cash bar, so if you are 21+ and wish to purchase alcohol, you will need cash or a credit card in addition to your government-issued ID.
Can I bring a guest to Senior Week events?
No. Senior Week is a time for Merrimack seniors to celebrate their accomplishments together. Guests are not permitted on campus during this time or at any of the events.
Should I bring my ID to the Senior Week events?
Yes. Please bring your government-issued ID and your MackCard with you to all events. If you do not have your government-issued ID and plan to purchase alcohol, you will not be served.
Is transportation provided to and from Senior Week events?
Yes. Transportation is provided and REQUIRED for all Senior Week events. Details regarding bus pick-up, drop-off times and locations will be communicated closer to the events.
How do I sign up for the Senior Week?
Ticket sales will be available online on this page soon.
Can I do a payment plan for Senior Week?
Yes. If you are looking to set up a payment plan, please email email@example.com. We accept checks or credit cards for payment plans.
Can I get a refund for Senior Week?
No. We do not process refunds for Senior Week.
Who should I contact with questions about Senior Week events or payment?
Please contact the Office of Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5508 with any questions regarding events or payment.