Senior Week 2024
Congratulations, Merrimack College Class of 2024! Come together and celebrate your hard work and accomplishments during Senior Week 2024. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus and making more Merrimack memories together!
Schedule of Events
All events listed are included in the Senior Week ticket
Monday, May 13
11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Check-In | The Hub
- Stop at the Hub when you arrive to campus to check-in and receive your Senior Week credentials
7:30 p.m. | Welcome Meeting | Rogers Center
- You will go over expectations and the schedule for the upcoming week.
9:00 p.m. | Lucky Strike | Lucky Strike Somerville
- Roll out with your fellow seniors following the Welcome Meeting to head to Lucky Strike in Somerville for a night full of bowling, arcade games, food, and a cash bar
Tuesday, May 14
Noon – 2 p.m. | Boston Harbor City Cruise | Boston Harbor
- Set sail around the Boston Harbor and enjoy a lunch buffet and cash bar while taking in the lovely Boston skyline.
8 – 10 p.m. | Parking Lot Party | Lot H
- Sing along and dance to a live band under bistro lights; toast to an amazing time spent with your fellow classmates with a drink from the cash bar and feast on your favorite local pizza.
Wednesday, May 15
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Field Day | Martone-Mejail Field
- Reminisce on simple times with a field day experience with inflatables, a wiffle ball game, yard games, and a breakfast food truck.
4 – 6 p.m. | Presidents BBQ | Location TBD
- Gather with friends, faculty, and staff for dinner as the President gives his best wishes to the Class of 2024.
8:30 p.m. – 1 a.m. | Last Augie’s | Augie’s Pub
- Finish it all off with one final night in Augie’s Pub. Pub food will be served.
Thursday, May 16 and Friday, May 17
Please refer to the Commencement Webpage for any and all information regarding the Class of 2024 Commencement schedule and updates
Sign Up Details
- Sign Up Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2024
- Eligibility: All Merrimack College students with at least 92.0 credits as of January 17, 2024, are eligible for the May 2024 Senior Week. Students must be in good standing with the College – academically, financially and with the Office of Community Standards. Students may only participate in Senior Week Activities once. If someone participates in May 2024, for example, they may not participate again in May 2025.
- Cost: $325.00 per student (plus ticket processing fees). Payment plans may be set up upon request to the Office of Student Involvement.
- Cash Bars:
- On-Campus cash bars are Augie’s prices and accept cash and card as payment.
- Off-Campus cash bars are dependent on the venue and will accept cash or card as payment.
- Guests: No guests are permitted on campus or at any Senior Week events.
- Campus Policies: Merrimack College policies remain in effect throughout the duration of Senior Week, both on-campus and while off-campus at events.
- Housing Questions: Contact the Office of Residential Life at email@example.com or 978-837-5507.
- General Questions: Contact the Office of Student Involvement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5508.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I stay on campus during Senior Week?
Yes. All seniors participating in Senior Week are permitted to stay on campus from Monday, May 13, until Commencement on Friday, May 17, when all seniors must be moved and checked out of their residence hall.
All seniors, regardless of whether or not they will be participating in events, will need to move out on Friday, May 10. Seniors who are participating in Senior Week activities will return to campus on Monday, May 13. Seniors should start to prepare for this move-out by starting to take things home during Spring and Easter break. Seniors should pack lightly for Senior Week – it is only a few days, so we suggest items such as clothes, bedding, toiletries, and food/snacks as well as cooking necessities.
I’m a commuter student. Can I stay on campus during Senior Week?
Yes. All students participating in Senior Week are encouraged to stay on campus.
Commuters may stay with a fellow senior residential student or can be given an on campus housing placement for the duration of Senior Week.
Check-in will be happening in The Hub from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Students going to new spaces will be given their keys at this time.
If you have more questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com or 978-837-5507.
Are there additional costs during Senior Week?
Yes. While food is provided at most events, please plan accordingly to bring any snacks and meals you may want outside of event times to have and prepare in your residential placement. Most events have a cash bar, please bring cash or card in order to purchase alcohol for those that are 21+. All on campus cash bars will be Augie’s prices.
Can I bring a guest to Senior Week events?
No. Senior Week is a time for Merrimack seniors to celebrate their accomplishments together. Guests are not permitted on campus during this time or at any of the events.
Should I bring my ID to the Senior Week events?
Yes. Please bring your government-issued ID and your MackCard with you to all events. If you do not have your government-issued ID and plan to purchase alcohol, you will not be served.
Is transportation provided to and from Senior Week events?
Yes. Transportation is provided and REQUIRED for all Senior Week events. Details regarding bus pick-up, drop-off times and locations will be communicated closer to the events.
How do I sign up for the Senior Week?
Tickets can be purchased here!
Can I do a payment plan for Senior Week?
Yes. If you are looking to set up a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept checks or credit cards for payment plans.
Can I get a refund for Senior Week?
No. We do not process refunds for Senior Week.
Who should I contact with questions about Senior Week events or payment?
Please contact the Office of Student Involvement at email@example.com or 978-837-5508 with any questions regarding events or payment.
What do I do if I have accommodation needs?
While purchasing your Senior Week ticket you will be asked if you have any accommodation needs. The Office of Student Involvement and the Accessibility Services Office will work together to meet accommodation requests specified when purchasing your ticket.