Get the Card
Visit the MACK Card Office to have your photo ID created, get replacement cards, check balances and report lost or stolen cards.
The MACK Card is used for residence hall access, as a library card and to purchase goods and services on and off campus, much like a debit card. The MACK Card may be used in Sparky’s, the Warrior’s Den and the Zest Café as well as at the campus post office, campus bookstore, print center, the Police Department, Sakowich fitness center and library copy machines.
Hours Of Operation
Mack Card Office, second floor, McQuade Library
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Help Desk, second floor, McQuade Library
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - closed
If both offices are closed, please visit the Police Department for a temporary MACK Card.
Adding Money to Your Card
There are two ways to add money to your MACK Card:
- Via the Blackboard payment gateway, using a MasterCard or VIsa.
- At one of the card management stations on campus: outside the campus post office (second floor, Sakowich) and the lobby of McQuade Library. These machines accept cash, MasterCard and Visa.
See a list of participating businesses that accept the MACK card.