Grant Administration (Post-Award)
The Office of Sponsored Programs can assist with supporting you in the following ways during post-award:
- Provides a comprehensive review of grant award, contracts, cooperative agreements, and Material Transfer Agreement terms and conditions.
- Works with the Office of General Counsel to negotiate and acceptance of contractual terms and conditions, including subaward agreements.
- OSP serves as the point of contact to the sponsor for all grant administration activities, i.e. budget modifications, change of PI, No-Cost Extensions, prior approvals, etc.
- Ensures that all reporting requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Initiates all close-out activities in accordance with the grant requirements.