Welcome to the Office of the General Counsel
The Office of General Counsel represents Merrimack College as an institution and is responsible for all legal matters affecting the college.
Responsibilities of the college’s attorney include:
- Monitoring federal and state legislation to ensure the college is in compliance with its legal obligations.
- Assisting in formulating and implementing institutional strategies to avoid future legal problems.
- Overseeing litigation involving the college.
- Reviewing proposed policies and procedures.
- Reviewing all contracts and agreements between the college and outside parties.
Office of General Counsel
315 Turnpike St.
North Andover, MA 01845