Winter Semester 2021
Tuition is $406 per credit. All courses are subject to change.
Registration is Open
All winter term courses are offered in the asynchronous online format unless otherwise specified
Asynchronous – online course materials can be accessed and completed at any time within the parameters set by your professor. There’s no real-time interaction; students complete the work when their schedule allows keeping in mind due dates set by faculty.
Synchronous - online live class meeting on a specific day/time with the faculty (specific day/time are noted on the course).
- BUS2213C-A Business Statistics
- 4 Credit(s)
- Format: Online - Asynchronous
- Instructor: Yilong “Eric” Zheng
- 01/04/2021-01/29/2021 (4 weeks)
- Visiting Students: Register Now
Religious and Theological Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Women’s and Gender Studies
Science and Engineering
Education and Social Policy
- EDU4221C-A Positive Learning Environments and Behavior Interventions
- 2 Credit(s)
- Format: Online - Synchronous
- Days/Week: Tuesday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm, STRONGLY RECOMMENDED