Let’s Make it Official!
Your non-refundable deposit confirms your offer of admission to Merrimack College and is credited towards your bill. The enrollment deposit for on-campus resident students is $700. The enrollment deposit for commuter students is $500.
To secure your spot as a Warrior, follow these instructions:
- Log into your portal at merrimack.edu/myapplication.
- Under Forms, click Reply to Offer of Admission.
- Choose “Yes, I intend to enroll at Merrimack” on the Reply to Offer of Admission form and click submit.
- Now, under Payment Due, click submit payment and follow the instructions.
*One tip: We encourage you to use a computer or laptop to submit your deposit.
Your Merrimack ID
You can find your Merrimack ID on your admission letter in your portal or your printed welcome letter in your admit packet mailed to your home.
Alternative ways to deposit
If you don’t have your portal login credentials handy, or you are a parent of an admitted student, here are some easy, alternative ways to submit a deposit:
- Online: Visit the deposit online payment site and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include e-check, and for a small fee, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- By mail: Include your deposit card and a check for your deposit amount, payable to Merrimack College.
- In person: Visit our Arcidi Center (Admission Welcome Center) from 8:30 to 4:30, Monday - Friday, and we’ll be happy to take your deposit in person.
- International students: deposit online at www.flywire.com
|Start Term||Application Type||Deposit Deadline|
|Spring Semester||Freshman||noted in decision letter|
|Spring Semester||Transfer||noted in decision letter|
|Fall Semester||Early Decision||February 15|
Early Action 1
Early Action 2
|Fall Semester||Transfer||noted in decision letter|
Give us a call at 978-837-5100 or send us an email at email@example.com.