There is still time to deposit for the Fall 2022 semester. We want you to be excited about your decision, and feel reassured that you belong at Merrimack! Your non-refundable deposit confirms your offer of admission to Merrimack College and is credited towards your bill. The enrollment deposit for on-campus resident students is $700. The enrollment deposit for commuter students is $500.
To secure your spot as a Warrior, follow these instructions:
- Log into your portal.
- Under Payment Due, click submit payment and follow the instructions.
*One tip: We encourage you to use a computer or laptop to submit your deposit.
Your Merrimack ID
You can find your Merrimack ID on your admission letter in your portal or your printed welcome letter in your admit packet mailed to your home.
Alternative ways to deposit
If you don’t have your portal login credentials handy, or you are a parent of an admitted student, here are some easy, alternative ways to submit a deposit:
- Online: Choose from the resident and commuter links below and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for a small fee
- By mail: Include your deposit card and a check for your deposit amount, payable to Merrimack College, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 315 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA 01845.
- In person: Stop by our Arcidi Welcome Center! We are open from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. all week long with extended hours til 6:30 p.m. next week (April 25 – April 29).
- International students: deposit online at www.flywire.com
- e check options are available through the student portal
|Admission Plan||Deposit Deadline|
|Freshman Early Decision||January 15|
|Freshman Early Action 1/Early Action 2||May 1|
|Rolling (based on time of admission|
and noted in admission letters)
|Freshman/Transfer Spring Semester|
Rolling (based on time of admission
Give us a call at 978-837-5100 or send us an email at email@example.com.