It's time to celebrate!
CONGRATULATIONS on making your decision—you are ready to be a Warrior!!
To secure your spot, follow these instructions:
- Log into your portal.
- Under Payment Due, click submit payment and follow the instructions.
*One tip: We encourage you to use a computer or laptop to submit your deposit.
Your non-refundable deposit confirms your offer of admission to Merrimack College and is credited towards your bill. The enrollment deposit for on-campus resident students is $700. The enrollment deposit for commuter students is $500.
Your Merrimack ID
You can find your Merrimack ID on your admission letter in your portal or your printed welcome letter in your admit packet mailed to your home.
|Freshman Early Decision
|Freshman Early Action
|Rolling (based on time of admission
and noted in admission letters)
|Freshman/Transfer Spring Semester
Rolling (based on time of admission
Alternative ways to deposit
If you don’t have your portal login credentials handy, or you are a parent of an admitted student, here are some easy, alternative ways to submit a deposit:
- Online: Choose from the resident and commuter links below and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for a small fee
- By mail: Include your deposit card and a check for your deposit amount, payable to Merrimack College, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 315 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA 01845.
- In person: Stop by our Arcidi Welcome Center! We are open everyday until 4:30 p.m. (check out our schedule of events, too!)
- eCheck options are available through the student portal
- International students: deposit online at www.flywire.com
What does my deposit do?
Lots of things! Submitting your deposit lets us know you’ll be a student here and it saves your spot in our incoming class. It allows us to generate your Merrimack student email address, get you registered for Orientation and started on things like your class schedule. Plus, your deposit gets applied to your first semester bill!
Give us a call at 978-837-5100 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.