We strongly recommend that you schedule an advising appointment as soon as possible.
What Happens at an Advising Appointment
- You’ll receive advising in your academic area.
- You’ll review your preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
- You’ll discuss your academic schedule. This step is required to be cleared for course registration.
How to Schedule an Appointment
You may schedule an appointment by either:
- Pre-registering online for a Monday or Wednesday appointment.
- Directly contacting the advisor below who is associated with your major.
Advisors By School
Girard School of Business
Elise Monteiro, Senior Advisor
978-837-5211 | email@example.com
School of Liberal Arts
Gail Picillo, Assistant Dean for Student Advising & Services
978-837-5056 | SLAadvising@merrimack.edu
Winston School of Education and Social Policy
Education and Human Development Majors
Daruenie “D” Andujar – Academic Advisor
978-837-5457 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminology and Criminal Justice Majors
Jacqueline Gillette – Academic Program Specialist
978-837-5165 | email@example.com
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
Christina Soto – Assistant Dean for Student Advising & Services
978-837-5339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and Engineering
Biochemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Data Science, Environmental Science & Sustainability, Mathematics and Physics Majors
Lauri Gibbons, Academic Program Manager
978-837-5284 | email@example.com
Kathleen Makiver, Academic Program Coordinator
978-837-5464 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Cristiano, Director of Admission for Transfer Students
978-837-5411 | email@example.com
978-837-5344 | firstname.lastname@example.org