Building a Brand
Every person has a story. And so does every brand. By highlighting Merrimack’s unique attributes, we help our students, staff and community understand who we are and who we aspire to be.
Consistent Messaging is Key
The Office of Marketing and Communications encourages the entire Merrimack community to follow our branding standards so that we communicate a consistent message and image to our audiences.
- PowerPoint Template
- Brochure Template - Option 1
- Brochure Template - Option 2
- Invite - Option 1, Page 1
- Invite - Option 1, Page 2
- Invite - Option 2, Page 1
- Invite - Option 2, Page 2
- One Pager - Option 1
- One Pager - Option 2
- Poster 8.5x11 - Option 1
- Poster 8.5x11 - Option 2
- Poster 11x17 - Option 1
- Poster 11x17 - Option 2
Guidelines for Logos, Stationary, Typography and Colors
Submit Your News Tip
Share your story about our people, programs, events and accomplishments and it could be featured on our website, social media, and/or in print and digital publications.
Writing for the Web
Merrimack Zoom Background Images
Zoom offers a virtual background feature where you can display an image or video as your background during your Zoom meetings.
See our Merrimack branded images below that you may add as your Zoom background.
- Click on image to view larger size.
- Save the larger image to your computer.
- (Mac: Control-click>Save As | PC: Right-click>Save As)
- Go to Zoom’s directions on how to add the background.
Merrimack Campus Photos
Merrimack Murals and Logos
Merrimack’s We Are One Campaign
Looking to show off your Warrior spirit during remote learning experiences?