Save the date for Reunion 2018: June 1-3!
It’s your year to rekindle old friendships and make new ones, reminisce in your favorite spot on our beautiful campus, and rediscover what makes Merrimack so special. You will be amazed by the transformations to our campus — new and renovated classrooms, buildings, and residence halls, and a state-of-the-art athletic stadium and 400-meter track. Visit for a day or stay for the entire weekend. You are sure to enjoy all that Reunion has to offer: fun and interactive sessions, live music, fireworks, and class dinners.
Take a look at information below for a taste of what Reunion weekend at Merrimack College has to offer:
- Kick off the weekend on Friday at the Warrior Welcome Back Celebration with live music, food, drinks, and fireworks!
- Visit the bookstore, or go on a campus tour to see how campus has changed since your time at Merrimack
- Relive your glory days on campus by staying in one of our newly renovated dorms
- Revisit Merrimack’s past, share your Merrimack Memories, and learn about what’s happening on campus today during Saturday’s sessions with current faculty, staff and students
- Enjoy fun, food, lawn games, and family friendly activities at the Alumni Barbecue on Saturday. Lawn games include cornhole, kanjam, ladderball, and giant-size jenga!
- See some of the newest additions to campus on a student ambassador led tour
- Honor the Class of 1968 as we celebrate their 50th Reunion and welcome them as Golden Graduates during Mass on Saturday
- Join all other alumni attending Reunion for a spectacular cocktail reception on Saturday evening
- Celebrate your graduating class at special class dinners on Saturday night