(Also known as: Jenzabar JICS, faculty, staff and student portal, INTRAnet, internal website)
Eligible: Faculty, Staff, Administrators, Students, Guests, Prospective Students
Availability: 24 Hours, Daily, accessible via internet browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.)
Support: IT Support Hours
myMack is Merrimack’s portal and the web interface into Jenzabar CX data. The portal is role based, providing access to information pertinent to each role.
Students use myMack for information about:
- Course information, register for classes and add or drop courses
- Grade reports and unofficial transcripts
- New undergraduate student access to MackTasks
- Financial Aid Awards
- Transfer credits and course schedules
- Bill statement and payment options
- Residence Life information
Selected Faculty & Staff Resources:
- Make use of information to enhance your advising relationships with students
- Course authorization
- Grading and viewing class lists
- Human Resources information and documents
- Procurement information
- Technology information
myMack is accessible using your Merrimack network credentials.
How to request this service: 978 837-3500 (x3500) or email AskIT@Merrimack.edu
Restrictions: All faculty, staff and students automatically receive access to myMack. Since myMack is role based each person will have access to the information pertinent to each role.