Merrimack College’s Girard Scholars program is designed to provide students in our business school with impactful academic and leadership experiences to help them reach their full potential and achieve career success.
Students selected for the Girard Scholars program are highly motivated, aspirational and want to develop their knowledge and skills to pursue positions in highly sought-after industries. They have demonstrated a commitment to serve as a leader in their schools and communities.
Students who apply to Merrimack and select a major within the Girard School of Business will be considered for the program. Applications will be reviewed and students will be notified at point of admission.
Girard Scholar Benefits
- Annual leadership development workshop designed for Girard Scholars
- Exclusive networking events with alums and employers
- Dedicated cohort advisor from the Girard School of Business
- Semester meetings with the Dean of the Girard School of Business
- Annual business field experiences
- Mentoring with Merrimack alumni
- Guaranteed co-op and internship opportunities
- Short-term international experiences in junior/senior year (optional)