The Media Center offers a creative learning environment for our faculty and students. We introduce you to new media and technology and provide support and access to video and photography services.
We provide a variety of of audiovisual services, including:
- A computer lab for video and photography editing with related software including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Studio space for video and photography production and instruction.
- Photographic and video production services.
- A variety of video cameras, audio recording devices and presentation equipment to borrow.
Both faculty and students have access to our training and tutoring instructional services, including:
- Video editing
- Digital photography and video
- Visual presentations
- Studio production
Professor and Chair, Department of Communication and Media
Academic Director, Bachelor Degree Completion Program
978-837-3552 | email