Applying for Financial Aid
We are committed to making a Merrimack education as affordable as possible through an array of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study programs that are offered to eligible students.
- 98% of last year’s class received some type of financial aid.
- Merrimack expects to award $108 million in institutional grants and scholarships in 2023-2024.
How to Apply
To apply for need-based aid — grants, loans and work programs — applicants must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Merrimack’s federal school code is 002120.
To apply for federal financial aid at Merrimack, a student must:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be a citizen of the United States, a permanent resident or an eligible noncitizen.
- Enroll in a degree-granting program of study.
- Have received their high school diploma or GED.
- Not be in default from previous student loans.
- Make satisfactory academic progress toward the completion of his or her course of study.