What is the deadline to file the FAFSA?
- The priority FAFSA filing deadline for current students is April 1st.
- The application deadline for Massachusetts residents for state aid consideration is May 1st.
- The review process for financial aid begins after the end of the Spring semester and after Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) has been determined. Students must be making SAP in order to receive federal (and most institutional) funds. Financial aid award notification emails will be sent to returning students beginning in June.
- Students are notified of missing documentation on a recurring basis via their Merrimack student email account. Students whose applications/documents are incomplete or who must complete the verification process will be sent an award notification upon submission of all materials.
- Students must remain at least half-time to be eligible for Direct loan funding. Half-time for undergraduate students is a minimum of 8 credits per semester.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Office of Financial Aid
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845