(Also known as: CX 8.1, CARS, CX, ERP System, Administrative System, Enterprise Application)
Availability: 24 Hours, Daily, On-campus only
Support: IT Support Hours
Jenzabar – CX / CARS is the campus-wide administrative application and database used to record, manage and report on all information concerning students, faculty, and staff. This includes administrative functions such as:
- Admissions Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Registrar’s Office: Course Management, Faculty Assignments, Student Registrations, etc.
- Bursar: Student Accounts, Refunds, etc.
- Fiscal Affairs: Fiscal Accounting, Budgeting, Purchasing & Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, etc.
- Student Services: Student Housing, Student Involvements, etc.
- Police Services: Citations, Vehicle Registrations, etc.
- Human Resources Directory Information
CARS is accessible by logging into CX 8.1 using a web browser.
How to request this service: 978 837-3500 (x3500) or AskIT@Merrimack.edu
Restrictions: All faculty and staff do not automatically receive access to the CX / CARS application. To obtain access to CX / CARS, you will need to submit an Enterprise Application User Request Form signed by your supervisor and yourself. This is required if you are a new employee, have transferred to a different department or have changed roles within a department.