It All Adds Up
The Tutoring and Math Center provides a central location where you can collaborate with tutors and your peers to become a better learner of mathematics and other course materials.
Location and Hours
Location: McQuade Library, third floor
Summer 2019 Hours
May 20 - July 18
- Monday - Thursday
- 3 - 6pm
- Closed May 27 and July 1 - 5
The Tutoring and Math Center is a free drop-in service that is always staffed by both a professional tutor with a graduate degree in mathematics, and by highly-trained peer tutors. All students in day, graduate and continuing studies courses are welcome to visit the Center.
At the Center you can participate in a variety of activities including,
- Studying on your own or with other students.
- Sharing common interests with others.
- Discussing graduate school and mathematics-related professions with faculty and staff.
- Serving the Merrimack community as a peer tutor.
- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of topics covered in your mathematics and mathematics-related courses.
- Promote your self-confidence in learning and problem-solving situations.