- Provisionally Admitted Students - Please visit the provisionally admitted student page for additional information and requirements.
Login Information - You will receive information via mail on how to log on to your Merrimack email and our other online systems, such as Blackboard and MyMack. For IT help, please call 978-837-3500, email email@example.com, or visit the
IT webpage. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your Merrimack credentials before the start of your course.
- MyMack - MyMack is the portal where you can check and print your transcript, see your grades, as well as view your class schedule and room assignments, etc. You can activate and log into your account MyMack account here.
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy- If you wish to drop a course, you must contact the Registrar’s office via email at Registrar@merrimack.edu within the designated drop dates to avoid being billed. Learn more about our refund policy and deadlines.
- Payment - You will receive an invoice from the Bursar’s Office approximately two weeks before classes begin. Merrimack accepts cash, check, and credit card for payment. More information on payment.
- Books - You can order your books online through the campus bookstore. You will need to select one of the Graduate programs under department to bring up the correct courses and textbooks.
Take a Course
Take graduate courses before formally applying.
The graduate programs at Merrimack allow you to take up to eight credits, usually equaling two courses, while you are completing the application process.
Please note that by taking courses prior to admission:
- Your first step is to talk with a graduate admission counselor to explore the best options for you based on your educational and career goals. To make an appointment, please email email@example.com.
- If you choose to continue in the program, you must complete the graduate application process before the end of your second course. Only eight credits earned before admittance can be counted toward your graduate program.
- Taking courses prior to admission does not guarantee admission into a graduate program at Merrimack.
- Federal financial aid and scholarships are not available for courses taken prior to admission. You would be eligible if you are admitted into a graduate program.
As a visiting student taking a graduate course at Merrimack, you should be aware of some important info to help you get started and be successful.
- Transcripts - After completing your courses, request your transcripts.
- ID Card - Please obtain a Merrimack College ID card by visiting the MackCard office on the second floor of the McQuade Library. You will need to bring a photo ID and know your Merrimack ID number. More information on your ID Card.
- Parking - Please obtain a Merrimack College parking pass if you are attending courses on campus during the academic year. Parking passes are distributed by the Merrimack College Police Department. They are located in the Monican Center. You must bring your Merrimack ID, registration, and a check. If you are a NH resident you must also bring proof of insurance. More information on parking.
- Registration - Adding and dropping courses after you are registered for the first time can be done on your MyMack account or you can email the Registrar’s office anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency Notification System - Merrimack College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to offer Rave Alert emergency notification messaging to keep you informed of emergency situations and school closings via phone, email and text alerts to your cell phone. Please go to www.getrave.com/login/merrimack to simply update your contact information. If you have previously updated your information and there are no changes to your contact information then you are all set and do not need to proceed further
- Student Resources - Additional information on student resources