Congratulations on your admittance to Merrimack. We are thrilled that you chose Merrimack for your graduate studies and we look forward to helping you succeed in the classroom and beyond. The links below will guide you to important information about your life as a new graduate student.
Fall COVID-19 Updates
We look forward to welcoming our Merrimack community to campus this Fall! Please be sure to review our information regarding Fall campus guidelines and Fall 2021 vaccine requirements.
Prior to arriving to campus, all students will need to be in compliance with the College’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy before August 23, 2021 as mentioned in the May 20 message to the community, the Handbook released to the community on July 15 and during the Town Hall meeting on July 29. Students can submit their vaccination and immunization records through the Medicat Patient Portal. Please note, verification of your vaccination may take 72 hours, if you have not done so already we ask that you upload proof of your vaccination as soon as possible.
Confirm your Enrollment
If you have not yet enrolled, you will need to take the following next steps in order to secure your spot in Merrimack’s upcoming graduate class:
- Log on to your Application Status Portal
- Make your $300 deposit in the Application Status Portal
After you have made your deposit it will be processed in our system (24-48 business hours) and you will be sent a confirmation email. Enrollment Packets and more information about advising will be emailed shortly after.
Your enrollment packet email will contain your Merrimack Logins and email account which will allow you to access systems such as MyMack for course registration and Blackboard. Your Enrollment packet will guide you to contact your academic advisor who will work on registering you for classes. Advisor contact information will be provided via links in the email.
Advising and Course Registration
Please reach out to your advisor for course enrollment information. If you do not know who your advisor is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teacher Education on ground please reach out to Jessica McCarthy, while Teacher Education online students please reach out to Stacey Klasnick.
- For students in the Exercise and Sport Science, Health and Wellness Management or Community Health Education programs, you all fall under the “Health Sciences” category.
- Health Sciences Students for course advising, your Program Director, Lindsey Carbone will reach out to you. You do not need to contact her, she will email before each semester to get you into your classes.
- Healthcare Analytics students should reach out to Torrey DiPalma.
Merrimack College has partnered with CASHNet powered by Transact to provide students electronic access to bills, set up payment plans and make electronic payments all in one location - The SAC.
- Students should sign into the SAC via MyMack and then invite whomever will be assisting with managing their bill to share access. The SAC will provide access to billing statements, the ability to make online payments and enroll in an optional monthly payment plan.
- All future bills will be sent electronically and you will be notified of new bills via e-mail. In addition, those you have allowed access to the SAC will also receive notification each time a bill is generated. Paper bills will no longer be mailed.
The Office of the Bursar is located on the ground floor of Austin Hall, Room 12. Please visit the Merrimack College Office of the Bursar home page for information on College policies relating to billing, payment and refunds. You will also find answers to the most frequently asked questions on the Bursar’s web page Please e-mail us with any questions at email@example.com.
Health Insurance Information
Students should visit the Bursar’s website for information about Health Insurance: Bursar’s Webpage.
For any questions regarding health insurance, please contact the Bursar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-837-5105
Who needs to complete the forms?
- All full-time students (Enrolled in 8 or more Credits)
- International Students
- Every student enrolled in the Health Sciences programs must complete the forms.
Students in the fully Online programs do not need to complete the forms (Teacher Education CBE, Community Engagement Online, Accounting & Management Online, Data Science, Business Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, and Master of Science in Engineering Management - Product Management Track)
To complete the forms students must create an account in the student Medical Portal:
For more information, please visit the Hamel Health Website for information about Medical Forms.
Final Official Transcripts, if not already submitted, must be submitted to the Graduate Admission Office by the end of the first month of the first semester. If these are not received within that time frame, a registration hold will be placed on your account, preventing the student from registering for the following semester. Your final official transcript has a conferral date on it, proving that you have received your bachelor’s degree.
Emergency Notification System
Merrimack College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to offer Rave Alert emergency notification messaging to keep you informed of emergency situations and school closings via phone, email and text alerts to your cell phone. Please go to getrave.com/login/merrimack to simply update your contact information. If you have previously updated your information and there are no changes to your contact information then you are all set and do not need to proceed further.
Merrimack ID Card- MACK Card
Please obtain a Merrimack College ID card, by visiting the MackCard office on the second floor of the McQuade Library. You will need to bring a photo ID and know your Merrimack ID number.
Your MACK ID card will be available for you to pick up in person at your first class on campus.
If you are looking for information regarding housing in the area, please visit our off-campus housing site.
If you have any further questions regarding off-campus housing, please contact Liz Kew, Assistant Director of Off-Campus Residential Services by emailing email@example.com.
Register for Parking
- Read the Merrimack College Parking Policies and Regulations.
- Complete the Vehicle Registration Application online via MyMack 21-22 Vehicle Registration form under Quick Links in order to apply for a pass to park in Merrimack College provided parking.
- Log into MyMack (mymack.merrimack.edu)
- Once logged in, under Quick Links click on 21-22 Vehicle Registration form
Once you have completed the Vehicle Registration Application, you will be notified regarding parking assignments. All information will be sent to students’ Merrimack email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find the Graduate Admissions and Academic Policies please make sure you are signed in to MyMack and click the link below.
The Policies are in the “Graduate” tab. Once in the Graduate tab, you will find the policies on the top right side of the page under “General Information”.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
If you wish to drop a course, you must contact the Registrar’s office via email at email@example.com within the designated drop dates to avoid being billed. View our refund policy and deadlines.
Visit our site for information about Merrimack College’s Accessibility Services.
For questions that cannot be answered via our new site, please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Student Lounge
The Graduate Student Lounge is located in Cushing, Room 300. It is a great place for grad students to relax, study and hang out!