Keeping your Merrimack College account secure is an ever-present challenge. Please review our password best practices for tips on creating a strong password.
- Email Us
- Visit McQuade Library – 1st Floor
All members of the Merrimack College community have access to password support via AskIT.
- New Users: Set Up a New Password
- Returning Users: Reset & Manage Your Password
- Passwords expire every 180 days.
- See IT Support Hours for help with your password or other technology questions.
Types of Authentication
Single Sign-On (SSO)
SSO is a method of verifying your identity to a variety of services by logging in a single time in a 24-hour period.
Learn more about SSO at Merrimack
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
MFA is a method to “prove” the person using your password is you. This is achieved using two types of proof.