The Emergency Response Team is responsible for coordinating the college’s Emergency Response Plan.
In the event of a crisis, coordination and organization of all operations at the college shall be directed by the response team.
- Michael DelGreco, Chief of the Police Department
- Jeffrey Doggett, Executive Vice President, CFO and COO
- Courtney Johanson, Vice President of Marketing and CMO
- Allison Gill, Dean of Students and Vice President of Student Affairs
- Nicholas McDonald, Vice President and General Counsel
- Felipe Schwarz, Associate Vice President, Campus Planning and Development
In addition to their responsibilities in an emergency, Emergency Response Team members are responsible for insuring that the college is prepared and in the best possible position to respond to an emergency when it occurs.
TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY
Ext. 5911 (or use RAVE Guardian for instant,
silent text communication)