The Emergency Response Team is responsible for coordinating the college’s Emergency Response Plan.
In the event of a crisis, coordination and organization of all operations at the college shall be directed by the response team.
- Jim Chiavelli, Chief of Staff to the President and Spokesman
- Michael DelGreco, Chief of the Police Department
- Father Raymond Dlugos, O.S.A., Vice President for Mission and Ministry
- Jeffrey Doggett, Executive Vice President
- Allison Gill, Dean of Students and Associate Vice President of Student Affairs
- Katell Guellec, Director, Hamel Health and Counseling Center
- Peter Hastings, Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice President, Information Technology Services
- Lisa Jebali, Executive Director, Office of the President
- Michael Magner, Director of Procurement and Risk Management
- Nicholas McDonald, Vice President and General Counsel
- Felipe Schwarz, Associate Vice President, Campus Planning and Development
- Basil Stewart, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President for Finance and Budgets
- Allan Weatherwax, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
In addition to their responsibilities in an emergency, Emergency Response Team members are responsible for insuring that the college is prepared and in the best possible position to respond to an emergency when it occurs.