Join the Health Revolution
The School of Health Sciences is designed to help you capitalize on new opportunities in the rapidly expanding healthcare industry.
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Community Health Education
- Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science
- Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management
All programs, except for Athletic training, offer a one-year, full-time program, as well as a part-time option and fellowships that offer reduced tuition.
Preparing You for the Future
With an emphasis on rigorous, interdisciplinary coursework, our graduate programs prepare you to address complex issues and assume a leadership role in the health and wellness arena. Whether your goal is to become an exercise physiologist or a public health specialist, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and network you need to excel, both personally and professionally.
Our graduate students have been hired after graduation to work in a variety of roles, including:
- Performance Specialist, Grand Canyon University’s Performance Athletics Department
Health and Wellness Teacher 6th grade, Baystate Academic Charter School
Health Career Teacher, 9th and 10th grades, Baystate Academic Charter School
- Physical Therapy Tech, Ortho Arizona
- Stress Tech, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Enable International Team Leader and Chapter Coordinator, Enable Community Foundation
- Therapy Aid, Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, College of the Holy Cross
- Community Relations Coordinator, Right at Home, Salem, MA
- Mississippi College- Master’s in Biomedical Science
- Youth and Teen Director, Wareham YMCA
- Athletic Trainer, General Electric
- Women’s Health Associate, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Product Validation Engineer, Reebok
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Stonehill College
- Athletic Trainer, Stretch It Out Studios
- Substance Abuse Prevention Outreach Manager, Board of Health, City of Malden
Pre-requisites are required for each program. Please refer to each program for additional information.
For questions about the programs, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or by phone at 978-837-3563.