The institutional priorities that we strive to fulfill can be accomplished only if we work together. Since we launched the Agenda for Distinction in 2011, our alumni, students, parents and friends have propelled the college forward through contributions of time, expertise and financial support. Over the next five years, we look forward to working together to achieve our primary goal: to take our institution from good to great. To do so, we plan to:
- Enhance the undergraduate student experience.
- Develop a unified strategy to expand student career readiness, experiential learning opportunities and placements upon graduation.
- Create distinctive academic programs and hire key faculty.
- Improve organizational capabilities and modernize the campus infrastructure.
- Increase and diversify our resources to improve the quality of and access to the college.
As Merrimack advances into the 21st century, we have our eye on dramatic collegewide improvements. Over the next five years, Merrimack plans to go beyond its original goals to grow strives to grow undergraduate and graduate enrollments, complete a $50 million fundraising campaign, and build and renovate campus facilities and academic spaces
|Undergraduate enrollment (full-time equivalent)||3,505|
|Graduate enrollment (full-time equivalent)||616|
|Student average starting salary||$50,000|
|Rankings (Regional Universities, North)||Top 30|
|New and renovated space||700,000 sq. ft.|
“The excitement is palpable. The momentum is real. Distinction is integral to everything we do.”