January 2022 Orientation
Merrimack College’s January Orientation program is an opportunity for incoming students to get settled before classes start.
Welcome to Orientation
January Orientation is designed for all incoming new students and takes place after Move-In Day. Our program offers various activities, presentations and opportunities for you to get to know your classmates and available campus resources. You’ll meet with our student staff of Orientation Leaders while settling into life as a Merrimack student.
Monday, Jan. 17: New student move-in for residential students
- Students will be contacted by Residence Life with instructions.
- Tuesday, Jan. 18: Check-in for new commuter students between 8 and 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 18 - Wednesday, Jan. 19: January Orientation program
Select Your Orientation Session
If you will be attending January Orientation, please Register in MackTasks. All new students including Commuter students are expected to attend.
A final schedule for each of these populations is linked above.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion session
- Review of campus safety and policies
- Academic preparedness session
- Commuter sessions
- Residence hall floor meetings
- Group time with Orientation Leaders and fellow incoming students